Thursday, January 10, 2013

Indecisive Lovline

I'm surprised that I've never mentioned my indecisiveness on here yet since it's such a major part of my everyday life! If being indecisive were a disease or mental disorder my name would be all over that. But really, I can never decide where to eat, what to eat, what to wear, how to wear it, it's pretty bad y'all.ANYWAY this post is going to be about how I'm indecisive about the most important thing of all, LIFE. I've honestly changed career choices so many times and switched programs at schools a numerous amount of times as well. Despite all that and always saying I'm set on what I want to do I think this time around I actually am and I'm SO excited to apply for my new program (hopefully get in) and start doing what I actually live. This program is Interior Design by the way. I am honestly the biggest home fanatic out there and I don't know why it took me so long to figure out that making a career out of my obsession is the right path to take. I think the reason I applied for Geology, Environmental Studies, Psychology and Business was just to make my parents proud and have that fancy University program when in reality I'm not that type of kid, I mean sure in high school I was a major nerd towards the end but I finally realized that since I'm paying for school why not go out there be my prissy, girly, artsy,sophisticated self and pick a program that screams Lovline AND that is no doubt Interior Design. Sooo that was the rant of the day! Till next time nonexistent readers :)

Ps, This was not edited, if there are any errors I give out my full apologies, do not plan to murder me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment