Monday, January 21, 2013

I think I really need to blog more! So much has happened since my last post that I've completely forgot some events. The biggest event I can remember happened only a couple days ago so here it goes! So after being tall (5'11) for 18 years I finally decided to go and audition for modeling and happily got the part. Awesome right?! Ehhhh not so much. I thought I would be insanely excited and even though I was really happy I still didn't feel 100% excitement. The thought of modeling is cool and all but my heart is with Interior Design and I think I only auditioned because everyone tells me to model and it has been going on my whole life but truthfully I find nothing fun about standing around taking pictures. I also finally realized that I'm going to (corny alert) follow my dreams of becoming an Interior Designer. I've taken too many different paths and it's time to just do what I really want! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment